Sunday, January 18, 2004

My ultimate Dutch list for wargaming the First Anglo-Dutch War I am reviewing my list of Dutch ships, ordered by captain, for the First Anglo-Dutch War. If you wanted to "game" the war, this is the list to have, as it comprehensive, like nothing else published. It is not as good as I would like, as still too much has to be estimated, but thanks to my research from both obscure, published sources and from unpublished manuscripts, this list is the best thing that I have seen. Partly, I prepared the list to better define what I still need to learn. The other purpose is more practical: to provide data for developing scenarios for AOSII Privateers Bounty.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links