Friday, January 23, 2004

The Battle of Dungeness I continue to progress towards having a Battle of Dungeness scenario ready for AOSII Privateers Bounty. I will eventually have all Dutch ships for the First Anglo-Dutch War, available for use. I strongly suspect, though, that I will need to go back and rework my first scenarios, as I did not have a coherent ship list, when I did them. One benefit of adding in all the ships, is that I have had an opportunity to review the list, and make corrections. Again, I do have a zip file with my original scenarios that I will e-mail, upon request. They are for the Battle of Dover, the Battle of Plymouth, the Battle of Monte Christo, and the Battle of the Kentish Knock.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links