Saturday, January 24, 2004

The Battle of Dungeness AOSII Privateers Bounty Sceniaro is complete I just finished testing the Battle of Dungeness scenario. I was disappointed that I had to scale the number of ships back to a total of 82. Still, if you play the scenario, as the Dutch, with the difficulty set high, the scenario is interesting enough. The English are not a push-over. I still need to repopulate the other scenarios with Dutch ships. I have completed the design documents (OOB's) for the game. A feature of this iteration is that the scenarios are designed for the necessary size, and the ships are organized into squadrons, as realistically as possible. I have had to rely on Dr. Ballhausen's book, as there is no alternative. I supplemented that, in a small way, with The First Dutch War.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links