Sunday, January 04, 2004

I will redo the Battle of Monte Cristo (6 September 1652) scenario I decided to grind through the Anglo-Dutch war battles, ordered chronologically, so I do my version of the Battle of Monte Cristo next. After that, I will finally get to the Battle of the Kentish Knock. I believe that I have a system developed for how to do scenarios. A nasty feature of the First Anglo-Dutch War is that we don't have complete information for either the English or the Dutch. I am studying the Dutch side, although I can imagine doing some in depth work on the English side. I am pretty far into the English, as it is. After I finish the First Anglo-Dutch War, I intend to do a Battle of the Sound (8 November 1658) scenario.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links