Saturday, December 13, 2003

Pictures

I will be posting some of what I have been drawing. I just need to be able keep the size down. What I like about the drawings of the last week (both Dutch and English), is that I have gone three-dimensional in my graphic editing. I have been drawing ships for use as "pieces" (as in "game pieces"), since late 1989. I have always gone for dark outlines filled with flat colors. My attempt to indicate the three-dimensionality of sails had been my first (half-hearted) attempt at the moving beyond that.

Commonwealth 3rd Rate, similar to the Speaker

Commonwealth 3rd Rate, Similar to the Speaker

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links