Saturday, February 21, 2004

We continue to be indebted to Prof. Jan Glete for his help

I am not the only beneficiary of Jan Glete's help. He has also been advising the mastermind behind the "Sailing Warship index" website. His interest, as is my focus, is the Swedish navy. I am interested, right now, because I want to do a credible job on a Battle of the Sound scenario and OOB.

I had not realized, until I had started to do research, how much information was available about the Swedish fleet. I am greatly indebted to Teemu Koivumäki for the work he has done on the "Sailing Warship index". I have provided a link to his excellent site, as there is a wealth of information there (although we always need more).

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links