Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Website for the Historische Vereniging Noordoost Friesland

I highly recommend the website of the Historische Vereniging Noordoost Friesland (”homepage van 'De Sneupers'). My friend Andrew, in Russia, discovered the site, and had drawn my attention to some of the text. The site has information that I have not seen anywhere else, in the published sources available to me. I will have to modify my view of Friesland ships in the First Anglo-Dutch War, given the information contained in the site. There are pages with comperhensive lists of Frisian captains and ships. This site confirms, yet again, what Frank Fox has told me: the information that we want exists; we just need to be persistent and find it.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links