Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Friese Admiralty at Dokkum website

I need to give a better link to the Friesland admiralty at Dokkum website, as I was not aware of the correct access page that has links to the other pages. Now, if there would be websites of comparable quality for the other admiralties, we would be able to fill in most of the knowledge gaps we have about the Dutch navy from 1628-1654. I would like to discuss a few issues that I found when examining the Friese website ship list, as I have some questions that I have regarding several of the ship and captain associations. Still, the site is a great source of information and has advanced my knowledge of Friese ships and captains in the First Anglo-Dutch War (and the 1630's and 1640's, as well).

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links