Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I have a "work in progress": Dutch ships in Various Operations During the First Anglo-Dutch War

I have gradually been able to add to my unfinished work Dutch Ships in Various Operations During the First Anglo-Dutch War. I started writing this document/book in September 2001, and have gradually been able to add more detail. My lastest acquisition, Hendrick De Raedt's pamphlet about the voyage to the Shetlands in July and August 1652 has helped to be able to fill in one more piece. The paper is currently at 89 pages, but I would expect it to grow up to soemthing like 150 pages, as I am able to acquire more sources. The next target acquisition would be the "Staet van Oorlog te Water" for 1648, which apparently exists.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links