Saturday, April 17, 2004

I finally have made available my English ship definitions for the First Anglo-Dutch War

I extracted my ship definitions for English and Dutch ships from Privateers Bounty. The English definitions are unique, in that they are my best estimates, based on my research of the last 14 years. Frank Fox believes that we may be able to find the real data in England, as there are piles of mid--17th Century documents that no one has seen since the 17th Century. No one has had the time or interest to examine them. The volume of documents is also an issue. The lack of a good index means that they will have to be examined, one-at-a-time, to find the bits of information that we crave.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links