Thursday, May 04, 2006

Marco Schuffelen keeps adding new, good stuff

I have been remiss in not checking Marco Schuffelen's site more frequently. He now has a page called "Everyday Dutch". As I continue to struggle to learn more Dutch, and to learn to speak and understand spoken Dutch, I need this kind of material. I can read a good deal of Dutch, at least if the topic is 17th Century Dutch naval and maritime history. Since I want to be visiting the Netherlands to research, I would like to have some basic facility with the spoken language. His main site (the new one) "Hear Dutch Here" has the cool picture: "The Bitter Draught" of the guy who has just tasted something really bad (presumably extremely bitter). This is his old home page.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links