Monday, January 10, 2005

Dutch spoken: 17th Century Dutch captains and ships

Marco Schuffelen now has his page with clips of him pronouncing names of 17th Century naval officers and ships. I have heard some of the clips, pre-launch, but I won't be able to listen to all the new material until tonight. I really appreciate his work, as I have wondered about the correct pronunciation for a long time. I had started to learn from my former manager, who is South African, but I have been gone from the spot for 7 months, so I am not getting new input from him. I always think it is better to know how the straight information, and I'm indebted to Marco for his work.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links