Saturday, September 10, 2005

I am reformatting my "Dutch Ships 1600-1700" manuscript

I have wanted more room on each line of my "Dutch Ships 1600-1700" manuscript. It is also called "Dutch Ships Ordered By Captain", as that is what it is. I switched the page size to 8-1/2in x 14in. Now, I can spread the ship name and captain name fields, so that there is adequate room for the largest names. I also spread the right side wider so that "lasts" is its own field, rather than dual use with the dimensions. Aside from that, I am determined to add the smaller vessels and fireships to the list. I am primarily relying on Brandt's biography, as well as Frank Fox's book A Distant Storm, and Prof. Bruijn's old book about 1673.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links