- Defiance, 64 guns crew 445 Richard Kirby
- Pendennis, 48 guns crew 230 men Thomas Hudson
- Windsor, 60 guns crew 340 men John Constable
- Breda, 70 guns crew 460 men Vice-Adm. John Benbow, captain Christopher Fogg
- Greenwich, 54 guns crew 280 men Cooper Wade
- Ruby, 48 guns crew 230 men George Walton
- Falmouth, 48 guns crew 230 men Samuel Vincent
William Laird Clowes, The Royal Navy: A History from the Earliest Times to the Present, Vol.II, 1898.
David Syrett, R. L. DiNardo, The Commissioned Sea Officers of the Royal Navy 1660-1815, 1994.