Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I am waiting to receive the results of research from the Nationaal Archief

I authorized 5 hours of research at the Nationaal Archief in the Hague, to look for the "Staet van Oorlog te Water" for 1648, and some lists from 1652. I received word that the results of the research are ready to be sent, so I await that with considerable excitement. In a side note, I am still hoping that there is something useful and interesting in what I recently received from the Zeeuws Archief, although if there is anything there, it will take work to find it, as there is a good deal of information, much of it seems to be of the nature of some man providing ballast for the ship Lam.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links