Friday, November 21, 2003

More about the Hendrick de Raedt Pamphlet The reason why I want to obtain a copy of pamphlet written by Hendrick de Raedt is that my understanding is that there is a list of the ships in Tromp's fleet for the operation to the Shetlands, in July to August 1652. Such a list would be invaluable, even if there are only captain's names. If there were ship names, the list would be priceless. The other thing that I dearly want is a more authoritative list of ships with Tromp at the Battle off Dover, on 29 May 1652. There is Ballhausen's list, but Ballhausen has no credibility. I must confess that I am using Ballhausen's list simply because there is no alternative.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links