Sunday, March 19, 2006

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I have been fixing all character issues and formatting in the entire blog

I am close to having finished reviewing and correcting all posts since November 2003 on this blog. I have been fixing the early posts where there are formatting issues that greatly detract from reading, and fixing all character set problems, where there are characters in MS Word that were copied and pasted, and don't render in a browser. The motivation behind the review is to collect information about the English and Dutch captains about whom I have written, so that I can better choose candidates to write about in the future, and to eliminate mistaken duplication.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links