Monday, November 21, 2005

My copy of the Oranjenummer van het Marine Blad dated 31 August 1898 arrived today

Carl Stapel had recommended the Oranjenummer of the Marineblad for 1898 to me (it says Marine Blad). The copy I purchased is dated 31 August 1898. I am not certain if this is the volume he recommended or not. In any case, I suspect that I need to collect every volume that becomes available, since the Marineblad is difficult if not impossible to find in the US. My copy arrived today. The volume is very large. The dedication is to Her Majesty Wilhelmina Helena Pauline Maria, Queen of the Netherlands and Princess of Orange-Nassau (my translation from the Dutch).

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links