Friday, July 16, 2004

I'm finally working on analyzing the "Staet van Oorlogh te water voor den Jahre 1654"

This afternoon, I started work on reading the pages (digitized from microfilm) for the July 1654 list (the "Staet van Oorlogh te water voor den Jahre 1654"). I am up to page 46 of 111 pages. As usual, there are parts of the document that are really good, and other parts that are a big disappointment. The disappointments are where little information is recorded. There are at least two versions of this list extant. I believe that there are at least three. The first copy I got was of an incomplete list. The one I am currently analyzing is the most complete of the three.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links