Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I am sorry to say that I probably deleted a good email caught in the Gmail spam filter

Only after it was too late to stop the deletion, I realized that an email that was being deleted was good, not spam. This happens to me all the time, sadly. I try hard not to delete good mail, but when it ends up in the Gmail spam filter bucket, it often happens. I saw a subject in a mail being deleted that mentioned Sir William Temple, and realized that I had deleted something I wanted to read. If you sent me the mail, please resend it to me, and I will be watching for it and rescue it, if it ends up in the spam filter.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links