Sunday, October 14, 2007

Printing page images

One of the frustrating things is that the images that I have processed are quite readable, but with my favorite graphics program and my current Canon mult-function box, I can't get a print of comparable quality. For example, in the image of the page with information about Dutch captain Jan Sichelssen's ship Wapen van Sweden, I can see that the ship is just 95ft long, but I can't read that in the printed sheet. The Wapen van Sweden was part of Michiel de Ruyter's fleet at the Battle of Plymouth on 26 August 1652. By late in the year, the Wapen van Sweden had been discarded by the Admiralty of Zeeland.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links