Saturday, April 19, 2008

One disappointment

I am amazed and disappointed that I still don't have a good list of the Dutch fleet for the Three Days Battle (the Battle of Portland). Even for the Battle of the Kentish Knock, I only have an approximate list. One exists, apparently, but I don't have it yet. Probably the best lists that I have are for the Battle of the Gabbard and the Battle of Dover. I have a pretty good list for the Battle of Scheveningen. I have a good list for the voyage to the Shetlands in July and August 1653. I have only partial information about the fishery protection squadron that was attacked on 22 July 1652. We can hope that the missing information exists somewhere and just has not been found yet, but some of it may just not exist any more.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links