Saturday, January 01, 2005

For those of us who want to learn to pronounce Dutch...

I had seen this site, quite a long time ago (maybe as long ago as 2000) that had audio clips of Dutch being spoken. The pages are part of the author's site that includes "Dutch Pronounced". I found it useful, as it complemented what I had heard from my former manager (an Afrikaans speaker who read and spoke Dutch, as well). While my first interest is in expanding my ability to read Dutch, I also would like to be able understand spoken Dutch and to speak, as well. Marco Schuffelen has a lot of good clips that help a lot in knowing how to pronounce naval officer's namea and the names of their ships. Marco says that he will be posting some new clips oriented towards our specialized interest, for which I am very grateful.

Google SiteSearch

Google
  Web anglo-dutch-wars.blogspot.com

Lotto System

Facebook

James Cary Bender's Facebook profile

Amazon Ad

Amazon Ad

Amazon Context Links